SOLID-Afrique Cybersecurity Services Framework
Purpose: To provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary for the protection of computer tools they use.
Learn what to do (and what not to do) to avoid becoming victims of:
- identity theft
- fake bank emails
- viruses and backdoors
- loss of confidential information
- social engineering
The entire information system will be more secure if each user remains vigilant.
Purpose: To enable all computer with a technical background to discover and understand the methods and tools used by hackers.
- The skills learned help strengthen effective security organization.
- The CEH certification is the most advanced in the world in the field of ethical hacking.
- It addresses 19 modules of the latest security domains and addresses the latest techniques of hacking.
This is the best way to increase your chances of success in the daily fight against cyber attacks.
Purpose: To master the safety knowledge of information in all areas of the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) of (ISC) 2.
- Understanding the role of CISO in an organization.
- Understand the security needs of information for any organization.
- Acquire the knowledge to advise an organization on best practices in safety management of information. Namely dialogue with the management to get the resources for the implementation of security measures.
Prepare to take an internationally recognized certification in the field of information security.
This post is also available in: French